The regular papers have been published by Springer in LNCS 5668.
- Development of a generic voter under FoCal by Philippe Ayrault, Thérèse Hardin and François Pessaux
- Combining Satisfiability Solving and Heuristics to Constrained Combinatorial Interaction Testing by Andrea Calvagna and Angelo Gargantini
- Incorporating Historical Test Case Performance Data and Resource Constraints into Test Case Prioritization by Yalda Fazlalizadeh, Alireza Khalilian, Mohammad Abdollahi Azgomi and Saeed Parsa
- Complementary Criteria for Testing Temporal Logic Properties by Gordon Fraser and Franz Wotawa
- Could we have chosen a better Loop Invariant or Method Contract? by Christoph Gladisch
- Consistency, Independence and Consequences in UML and OCL Models by Martin Gogolla, Mirco Kuhlmann and Lars Hamann
- Dynamic Symbolic Execution for Testing Distributed Objects by Andreas Griesmayer, Bernhard K. Aichernig, Einar Broch Johnsen and Rudolf Schlatte
- Combining Model Checking and Testing in a Continuous HW/SW Co-Verification Process by Paula Herber, Florian Friedemann and Sabine Glesner
- Symbolic execution based model checking of open systems with unbounded variables by Nicolas Rapin
- Finding Errors of Hybrid Systems by Optimising an Abstraction-Based Quality Estimate by Stefan Ratschan and Jan-Georg Smaus
The short papers have been published as ETH Technical Report 630.
- Nitpick: A Counterexample Generator for Higher-Order Logic Based on a Relational Model Finder by Jasmin Christian Blanchette and Tobias Nipkow
- Tool demonstration: Euclide by Benjamin Cama, Arnaud Gotlieb and Guillermo Andrade-Barroso
- Incremental, two-level deadlock analysis for incomplete Java Card 3.0 programs by Rebekka Neumann, Michael Thies and Uwe Kastens