The TAP conference is entirely devoted to the convergence of proofs and tests. Contributions talking just about proof techniques, or just about testing techniques, are not appropriate for submission to TAP; instead we are interested in work that combines ideas from both sides, for the advancement of software quality.
Possible topics include (as an indicative rather than exhaustive list):
- Generation of test cases or oracles by theorem proving
- Generation of test cases or oracles by constraint logic programming
- Generation of test cases or oracles by model checking
- Generation of test cases or oracles by symbolic execution
- Program proving with the aid of testing techniques
- Automatic tools
- Case studies
- Formal frameworks
- Verification techniques combining proofs and tests
- Experience reports on these topics
TAP Proceedings will be published as Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
Contributions should present high-quality, original work and may not be already published or submitted elsewhere. They should be submitted in PDF (with all fonts embedded) using the LNCS format, and may take the form of either short papers (limit: 8 pages) or long papers (limit: 16 pages). Limits include all text, references, appendices, figures, and tables.
30 September 2006, 24:00 (midnight), Zurich time (no extensions will be granted).
Notification of acceptance: 15 November 2006
Camera-ready copy: 7 December 2006
Submissions should be made online via the submission site www.easychair.org/TAP07/